SwissKubik - Adatte Design Skull
A unique and exceptional art piece inspired by Baroque and biker culture. The frame is machined from solid brass pieces and soldered together to create a cube. Decoration on the sides and the top (skull and ﬂourishes) are made using the metal casting technique with tin alloy. The surfaces are polished, plated in grade 900 silver, hand-ﬁnished using a special patina then an invisible varnish is applied for protection. Signature engraved on the back. Stands on 4 silicon feet. Completely hand-made and sculpted from original sketches by Adatte Design.
Unique, it is the first watch winder to be entirely designed and conceived in Geneva, world-cradle of the luxury watch industry. This accessory combines all assets so as to make it essential for every respectful owner of automatic watches:
- Exclusive Design “modern and contemporary”
- “USB and Bluetooth computer interface” offering a personalized programming of number of turns per day for all automatic watches
- Powered by two standard alkaline batteries (C type) giving a life span of over 3 years in continuous mode
- Adjustable watch support with “security clip “
- Pause/standby mode in vertical position
- 3-years worldwide warranty
- Swiss made
- Sizes are larger than 3.9x3.9x3.9cm
Made in Switzerland
3 years international warranty
Powered by 2 standard „C-type” alkaline batteries with a lifespan of 3 years in steady opeation.
Made of Aluminum
Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 in
Stops in a vertical position
Startbox Collection — Power of Simplicity
Acidulous, sober, bright or fun, the watch winders of the Startbox range use fresh colours and modern, refined lines. Simplified to the extreme, these watch winders bring together the essential elements of our expertise. Their Soft Touch surface gives them an unbelievable smoothness to the touch.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh